Mississippi Acupuncture CEU / PDA Requirements
Mississippi Acupuncture Continuing Education Requirements
The State of Mississippi requires initial NCCAOM Certification and accepts NCCAOM Approved CEU Courses for license renewal. Browse Approved NCCAOM PDAs or CEUs.
Rule 1.9 Continuing Education.
A. Every acupuncturist must earn or receive not less than thirty (30) hours of acupuncture related continuing education courses as precedent to renewing their license for the next fiscal year. This thirty (30) hours is per two-year cycle. Excess hours may not be carried over to another two-year cycle.
Continuing education courses must be sponsored and/or approved by one of the following organizations:
1. Mississippi Council of Advisors in Acupuncture
2. Mississippi Oriental Medicine Association
3. American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
4. National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
5. American Acupuncture Council